With an aim to create awareness and popularise cycling among citizens, the Thane Municipal Corporation along with the office of the police commissioner and Thane Municipal corporation are inviting you all to the 2nd cycle summit.
The event will be held on 3rd February 2019 from 9 am to 5 pm at the Dr Kashinath Ghanekar Natyagruh.
The summit is a full day event starting from 9 am to 5 pm and will see participation from the Ministry of sports, TMC, RTO and eminent polite personalities.
The Summit will enable to create awareness regarding
1) Safety- To have comfortable Cycling.
2) Personal Health- to improve mental & physical health
3) Environmental Health- To reduce carbon footprints
4) Creating Community- to create Universe based togetherness, inclusiveness and building relationships
5)Sustainability- to keep people on cycles, recycling and repurposing donated bicycles.
6) Diversity- Cycle and cycling together regardless of background
7) Equality- create equitable access to bicycles, education and community
8) Education- To educate people to solve social issues through cycling.
9) Self-sufficiency- people with knowledge ate self-sufficient, better community members & future teachers
10) Fun- Cycling itself is fun. To make the life beautiful with enjoying the cycling.
1) 8.30 am to 9 am: Exhibition opening
2) 9 am to 10 am- Summit Opening ceremony, condolence to Khale kaka and felicitation to Mr Vikram Pendse (Cycle Gaurav), youngest Ironman of Asia Ravija Singhal, a presentation on infrastructure & cycling by mulundki cyclewali & cycle2work idol Firoza Suresh.
3)Maharashtra Govt scheme for Cycle
4) Touring & Cycling (Interview)
5) International Cycling & cyclists ( Interview of
— Dr Hitendra Mahajan bros (RAAM winners)
— Lt Col Bharat Pannu (RAAM)
— Mr Ulhas Joshi
— Mr Yogi (Nashik)
— Lily Panich (USA)
— Paning Yame ( Assam)
— Taka Tamut (Arunachal)
— Santosh Dubey (Airforce, Assam)
6) Making of Ironman-
-Mr Chetan Agnihotri (Ironman)
— Amar Miyaji (Ironman)
— Dr Milind Pimprikar (Sports Orthopedic)
— Dr Mustafa Topiwala (Sports Physiotherapists)
7) Musical entertainment by Futardo’s school of Music
8) Guidance & Presentation by experts:
a) Business opportunities, in Cycle, Cycling & Presentation & beyond
c) AV presentation by eminent cyclists
9) Lucky Draw: 2 cycles from OROBORUS Cycle Company.
Paryavaran Dakshata mandal is environment partner of the Summit and taking care of SOUVENIER of the Summit. Kirti Printers is printing and logistics partner of the Summit.
BOOK MY SHOW is ticketing partner of the Summit.
Website of the Summit: https://2ndcyclesummit.com/
Special thanks to the organisers of the Cycle Sumit Thane 2019 organisers:
Dombivali Cycle Club (DCC), iCan, Kridabharati, NYO, Furtdados School of Music, Mai Chalaungi, Wheel and Barrels, Sanskarbharati, Fortis Hospital, book my show!