1. Time is Passe, more Features is the thing!
2. Keep your phone even closer:-
3. Track your fitness:
4. Instant text reply and call:-
5. Get notified on the go!
1. Continuous heart rate monitoring
1. 50 gms weight
1. Built-in GPS — lets you acquire satellites quickly to track how far, how fast and where you run, even under tree cover
The slimmer designed watch comes with Built-in GPS that allows tracking your runs, walks and even cardio (indoor and outdoor).
Garmin Vivosmart 4:
So what’s a pulse oximeter sensor?
While the heart rate monitor might not be quite up to the task for high intensity sessions, the 235 allows you to pair it with an ANT+ strap for more reliable heart-rate-zone-based training.
Smartwatch of the year for 2017, the Forerunner 935 covers everything from trail running, treadmill and so on.
1.Dedicated for fitness training
1.Gorgeous OLED display
1.Android and iOS compatible