Longshine Global Enterprise Bags Sole Distributors for Cervelo Cycles in India!
Indian cycling is on the ride and so is the need for premium bicycle brands, products and accessories. While there are plenty of brands already available, “no cyclists ever said, one bike is enough”.
With this in mind, recently Longshine Global enterprise stepped forward to bring Cervélo Cycles to India. The sole distribution of track and racing bicycles manufactured by this Canadian brand will be completely taken care by Longshine.
On bringing the brand to India, Longshine India stated that “Over the past few years we have dedicated our efforts to become trusted providers of Quality Products for High-End Bicycle Market in India. We have increased our strength by getting associated with Exclusive Distributors for INDIA with some of the most iconic brands…. to cater to all cycling needs of Intermediate and High-end bicycle users. Keeping the tradition alive we are excited to let you know that “CERVELO” the world’s leading premium bike is now officially with us and is readily available for distribution.”
“We take immense pride to share this wonderful news with our team, partners, suppliers and customers.”
Check out Cervelo bicycles website here.
So what makes Cervelo bikes so special?
- Cervelo bikes are engineering driven. No bike company has a higher percentage of engineers on their staff than Cervelo
- No bicycle manufacturer has invested or knows more about aerodynamic tube shape and bike design than Cervelo
- Cervelo makes race capable bikes. So if you are into hardcore racing, these bikes are for you
- Cervelo Cycles also happen to be one of the most versatile and broadest getting tri/TT frame geometry options on the market.
- Last but not the least, nobody makes fast and sexy bikes like Cervelo
For product related or dealership inquiries, please reach out to Pankaj Marlesha at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to comment below and let us know how excited you are! Also, do tell us what you think of Cervelo bikes in India!
Originally published at Velocrushindia.