As we progress towards Maharashtra Day, the zero Emission ride will take us into the morning of yet another big ride- The Cyclists Reunion Ride.
Just like the ZE ride, this ride is known to bring cyclists from every nook of Mumbai together as they pedal together on a leisure ride.
The destination is NCPA, Nariman Point and we all meet near NRI Restaurant (Not Really Indian) (Maker Maxity) (California Pizza Kitchen), BKC, Bandra (on that lane) at 5.45AM and depart together at sharp 6.00AM.
The following route seems apt considering traffic restrictions at Shivaji Park on account of Maharashtra Day.
- NRI Restaurant (Not Really Indian) (Maker Maxity) (California Pizza Kitchen), BKC
- Mahim Church (via WEH side)
- Shiv Sena Bhavan (via LJ Road)
- Portuguese Church
- Right onto Shankar Ghanekar Marg (from Gokhale Road) (i.e. backside of Siddhivinayak)
- Straight towards Century Bazaar, Worli
- Haji Ali
- Wilson College (via Tardeo OR Peddar Road)
- NCPA, Nariman Point End
For more details on the reunion ride, click here — https://www.facebook.com/events/180188195945337/
Read about the Zero Emission ride here.
What do we suggest?
- Meet up at Gurudwara on 30th April at 9 p.m.
- Ride to NCPA and spend time watching the sunrise with a cup of chai.
- Ride to BKC and join the reunion ride
- Ride back to NCPA, make memories and head back home